As part of the COVID-19 pandemic, we have taken measures to ensure the required, changed hygiene measures for our guests, to avoid the risk of infection and to ensure changed procedures for safety and distance control in our holiday apartments and outdoor facilities.
- After the reservation has been made, we will send you a document by e-mail and ask you to fill it in and send it back to us. The information is required for the mandatory registration at the tourist office. This enables you to check in faster and we avoid contact with your passports.
- If possible, the accommodation will only be moved into after 24 hours in order to have enough time for thorough cleaning and disinfection.
Check-in / guest information
- A partition in the reception area provides additional protection for guests and staff.
- Masks, visors and gloves are available for staff.
- Hands are disinfected before any interaction with guests.
- Required / missing passport information will be filled in by the guest.
- Keys are disinfected before and after use.
- If necessary, masks and hand disinfectants can be provided at cost price.
- The information sheets in the rooms are laminated for easy disinfection.
- Books can be removed from the apartment if desired.
- There are guidelines in place regarding guests who exhibit symptoms of the virus when they check in or who notify the front desk that they tested positive for the virus.
- Hand disinfectant stations are located at the entrance points (entrance inside stairwell, in the stairwell in front of the toilets and in the office.
- Cleaners wear masks and gloves when working.
- Signage in the stairwell and at the pool area to remind people to keep social distance.
- All surfaces with frequent contact in public areas are cleaned and disinfected regularly during the day, especially the reception area, the handrails in the stairwell, doors and door handles.
- The toilets are cleaned 3 times a day.
- The doors of the stairwell remain open during the day to ensure constant ventilation.
- The sun loungers are set up in pairs and 2 m apart.
- The sun loungers must not be put together.
- Except for people from the same household.
- If necessary, the number of guests who can use the pool at the same time will be limited (e.g. to mornings or afternoons), similar to those on the beaches.
- There are cushions for the sun loungers in the apartment, one for each guest, for using the sun loungers by the pool (taking them to the beach is not permitted) The guests take their personal pad with them to the pool and then back to the apartment after use.
- After departure, the cushions are disinfected.
- Employees keep a distance of at least 1.5 meters from guests.
- When entering an accommodation with guests present, employees wear a mask.
- Cleaning is carried out in accordance with hygiene and safety guidelines.
- The cleaners wear masks and gloves to prevent the virus from spreading in the event that they are asymptomatic carriers of the virus.
- The intermediate cleaning currently only takes place in the absence of the guests.
- Housekeeping takes place 2 days a week.
- A limited service is possible on request (once a week).
- The coordination of the days and the expected time takes place upon arrival.
- Particular attention is paid to areas such as television remote controls, toilet seats and handles, door and furniture handles, faucets, bedside tables, light switches and the floor.
In case of illness
- There are guidelines for dealing with sick guests, with rules on how the rooms should be cleaned and that sick guests remain in their accommodation.
- In the event of a suspected case of COVID-19, the affected accommodation must be blocked.
- It is only put back into operation after thorough cleaning and disinfection using approved products in accordance with the DGS guidelines.